Safety is our highest priority at Boyd CAT and we are taking precautionary measures to ensure the
safety of our employees, our families, our customers and our communities. Our goal is to continue
to have a safe workplace, while supporting our customers through this crisis.
During this unprecedented time, we are taking significant steps to help protect our employees and
to reduce the spread of this virus:
• We are monitoring and following the guidance of global health experts at the World Health
Organization (WHO) and the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) on preventing the spread
of the COVID-19 virus.
o Reminding employees about the importance of proper and frequent hand washing
and proper health etiquette when coughing or sneezing.
o Increasing the cleaning and disinfecting frequency at all of our locations.
o Instructing employees to stay home from work if they feel sick.
o Requiring all employees to report any exposure or travel plans that they have.
• We have some individuals working from home, while others will be working at our branch
locations by practicing “social distancing” to ensure we have staff available to service our
• We are also working with our suppliers to ensure parts and supplies are available when you
We will continue to have techs available to service your equipment. Please call your local branch for
your shop or field service needs.
We will continue to have several options available to order and receive parts.
• Our Parts Sales Center is open 24 hours a day – seven days a week and can be reached at
• Your parts orders can be emailed to partssalescenter@BoydCat.com.
• You may place parts orders online through parts.cat.com.
o If you are not set up for parts.cat.com, please contact your parts and service
representative or Daniel Werncke by phone at 502-396-9727 or by email at
DanielWerncke@BoydCat.com to set up an account.
• If you do not want to come to a Boyd facility to pick up your parts, you may elect to use one
of our drop boxes located throughout our territory.
o Please call your local Parts and Service Representative, local Parts Manager or Branch
Manager to discuss drop box options.
• We can also ship parts directly to your location. Please indicate this when placing orders.
Machinery, Rental & Product Support Sales Representatives
We have asked our sales representatives to work from home whenever possible and to be available
at your request to visit your site for only essential needs. For the next few weeks, you may not see
our representatives at your office or on your jobsites, so please remember they are only a phone call
away. We will strive to handle your needs via phone calls, texts or emails.
We appreciate all your business and look forward to servicing you through these difficult times and
during the better days ahead.
President & CEO