Get the Advantages of the Latest Caterpillar® Technology
VisionLink represents the latest innovation in Caterpillar fleet management technology, building on its Equipment Manager predecessor. Highly intuitive, VisionLink provides effective remote monitoring of one machine or several across multiple locations. Using a combination of GPS tracking technology, wireless communication and a user database, the VisionLink tool makes valuable information about your fleet readily available at your fingertips.
VisionLink can benefit your construction, mining, forestry, agriculture, quarry and aggregate or transportation operation in many ways. With VisionLink, you can:
- Pinpoint the exact location of every machine in your fleet, so you can more effectively allocate your resources
- Maximize machine productivity by minimizing idle times
- Remotely monitor diagnostic codes that indicate possible mechanical issues
- Know when it’s time for preventive maintenance and repair tasks
- Automatically generate equipment parts lists and link to the online Cat PartStoreTM for fast and efficient ordering
- Discover opportunities for operator training to increase machine performance and efficiency
- Minimize unproductive heavy equipment downtime
Fully Supported Fleet Management Solution
As a VisionLink user, you have access to the high level of service that has been a Whayne and Walker standard for over a combined 150 years. VisionLink can put you in touch with the Whayne or Walker Service Department and provide our team with timely information regarding your machines’ maintenance and repair needs.
Using VisionLink in tandem with a Customer Service Agreement is an excellent way to ensure your equipment remains on the job and in peak operating condition. You can always count on our expert service technicians to perform everything from routine maintenance to major repairs with speed and efficiency.
Contact us to learn more about VisionLink or download the informative brochure today.
CAT VisionLink Pricing
||Hours & Locations
|Pings per Day
||1 time per day
||24 times per day
||24 times per day
||Hours, Location, Faults*, Utilization*
||Hours and Location
||Hours, Locations, Faults*, Utilization*
||Cellular of Satellite
*This data is machine dependent
**Please contact us for Satellite pricing
Cellular devices: PL141, PL240, PL240B, PL241, PL542, PL641, PLE641
Satellite devices: PL121, PL321, PL131, PL631, PLE631
new machine purchase
- 24 pings per day – for 36 months
- Product link hardware model dependent for Hours & Location vs Full Access
Rental machine purchase
- 1 ping per day – for 12 months
PRODUCT LINk devices for retrofit
||Hours & Location
||Hours, Locations, Health & Utilization
*Miscellaneous charges include brackets and harnesses that are machine-specific
Request Vision Link
By clicking SUBMIT, you agree to the terms of the Whayne-Walker Telematics Data Privacy Statement.