In addition to providing industry-best Cat® energy equipment for our Kentucky, Southern Indiana, West Virginia and Southeastern Ohio clients — from diesel and gas generators to engines — Whayne Supply and Walker Machinery back all equipment with a wide range of reliable, cost-efficient energy services. Our energy services team has the know-how and the commitment to keep your energy equipment operating at peak efficiency. Our suite of energy services include:
- Cat generator service: Timely service of your Cat gas or diesel generator is essential for ensuring your gen set will be able to provide the “juice” you need to keep your business running. Our experienced energy techs will perform a series of regular preventive maintenance and troubleshooting steps, making any necessary adjustments or minor repairs.
- Load bank testing: As part of our generator preventive maintenance services, we’ll perform load bank testing to ascertain the generator’s ability to provide the necessary horsepower in the event of a power emergency. Load bank testing creates an artificial power load that raises the generator’s engine temperature to the acceptable level it will need to maintain when operating for extended periods during emergency situations.
- Integrated power generation system design and installation: A fully integrated power generation system includes generators and accompanying products such as uninterruptible power supply units, automatic transfer switches and switchgear. We have the capability to design a high-functioning, customized power generation system from the ground up as well as expert system installation.
- On-site power quality analysis: Power factor optimization is the most cost-effective method for ensuring your facility’s power generation system will meet the reactive demand. Our services include an on-site power quality analysis procedure, which is an extremely accurate way of identifying power factor optimization opportunities and potential problem areas.
- Around-the-clock emergency repair service: When energy equipment fails, prompt attention is necessary to prevent lengthy disruptions to your business operations and ensure the safety of your employees and customers. You can always count on Whayne and Walker to be there in a hurry to provide reliable repair service, even if an equipment emergency occurs on a weekend or holiday. It’s just one more example of the legendary service that has been a Whayne and Walker hallmark for more than 150 combined years.
- Complete energy equipment parts service: If you need replacement parts for your Cat energy equipment, Whayne and Walker have you covered. A fast, convenient way to find and order parts is visiting the online Cat PartStoreTM, which gives you instant access to more than 800,000 new, used, remanufactured and classic Cat parts. Of course, you can always contact any Whayne or Walker dealer location for friendly, personalized parts selection and purchasing assistance.
Contact Whayne or Walker today to learn more about our wide range of energy equipment services!